On 15 March 2023 (Regulation (EU) 2023/607), the EU extended both the transition period for the EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR) and the…
- Hungarian Pricing and Reimbursement Reforms Aiming to Remove Hurdles to Late Market Access of Innovative Pharmaceuticals
- EU AI Act: Top 10 Changes for Pharma and MedTech in the Latest Draft
- EU Pharma Package: How Significant are the Proposals for Orphan Medicines?
- Welcome Clarity as UK’s MHRA Extends its Acceptance of EU CE Marking
- A New Dawn for the EU Pharma Regulatory Regime? The Commission’s Proposal to Revise the EU Pharmaceutical Legislation is Finally Published
- The Clocks Are No Longer Ticking; EU (and UK’s MHRA) Give Manufacturers More Time to Certify Medical Devices and MHRA buys time with MORE
- UK vs EU Approach to Regulating AI: From One Extreme to Another?
- Spain Adapts National Regulations on Medical Devices to the EU MDR